Be a User Tester and Earn $10 per WebsiteBecome a User Tester
How it works
1. Website owners will pay to watch a real person use their site so they can discover where their site is confusing. UserTesting.com has a panel of "user testers" to do this. If you become one of our user testers, then whenever your demographic profile is requested, you'll have an opportunity to earn money using a website.
2. You use our software to record a video of what's happening on your screen - mouse movements, clicks, and keystrokes - and your spoken comments while you use the website you're testing. (Videos are typically 15 minutes long.)
Watch a sample video
3. You answer four questions about your experience. See a sample summary
4. You'll earn $10 (paid with PayPal).
How to become a user tester
1. Be at least 18 years old
2. Have a computer running Windows XP or higher and a broadband Internet connection. You can record your voice with a microphone or by telephone.
3. Fill out a one-page form with your demographic information (gender, computer experience, etc.).
4. Download and run our software to record your screen and verbal comments as you browse a sample website.